Gift Aid

Make your donations worth 25% extra to The Children's Trust – at no extra cost to you!

If you are a UK taxpayer The Children's Trust can claim 25p from HMRC for every £1 you donate, or give as sponsorship money. Important Note: If you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on your donations it is your responsibility to pay any difference. How can I Gift Aid my donations?
  • Online – simply tick the Gift Aid box shown under your gift amount.
  • Telephone - call our friendly Donor Care team on 01737 364 349 and they will change your records.
  • Post – Download the form via the link below, fill it in and send it to the address shown.
Download a Gift Aid declaration form [404 Kb] I am a higher rate taxpayer If you pay tax at the higher or additional rate and want to recieve the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM REvenue and Customs to adjust your tax code Please notify us if you would like to:
  • Cancel your Gift Aid declaration
  • Change your name or home address 
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains 
Please let us know of any change in circumstances by contacting our Donor care team on 01737 364 349 or by email

Three easy ways to change a child's life

  • I would like to make a regular donationDonate
  • I would like to make a one-off donationDonate
  • I would like to pay in the money we raisedDonate